- Roll Top design for top loading access
- Full frontal zipper for front loading access
- Interior sleeves for dual hydration bladders
- Vertically adjustable shoulder harness system. Fits most torso lengths.
- Detachable harness and hip belt for attachment to frame systems
- New MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes.
- Waterproof zippers and roll top for peak water resistance.
- Constructed of Aramid fabric to be extremely lightweight and durable.
- Compressed Volume: 2200 c.i.
- Total (Expanded) Volume: 3000 c.i.
- Weight: 4 lbs and 6 oz.
- Weight w/o harness and hip belt: 3 lbs
- Dimensions main bag: 25”h x 12”w x 8”d
The F7 Kite is a good product. Having chosen it for a combo between day pack and EDC it fell a little short in terms of organization, perhaps a few smaller organization pouches would prove useful
Built great but wish it had more pockets.
Been just hiking around the Wisconsin woods this winter trying out the kite pack. Loaded up with the gear I use out west. I can get all the necessities I need for a day hunt. Thinking of adding the bat wings to the pack.Highly recommend
Is the perfect choise for Hiking/Backpacking and for Hunting, I like my F7!
Was not sure how I’d like this pack at first, but then after trying it out I can say that I really like it!
Stand-alone or couples to my F1 Mainframe, it does a great job! I pack equipment cases on the mainframe and then use the hookup kit to attach the pack. Stays together very well!