The F7 Kite is a pack like no other. It's an outstanding stand-alone ultralight pack, or can be combined with our F1 Mainframe and M1 Carrier Frame systems. Designed for the minimalist, the capacity-to-weight ratio of this pack is best-in-class. A part of our EMOD system, the F7 uses ACH Hookup Kits to connect with either the Carrier or Mainframe, resulting in the ultimate lightweight modular expandable pack system. The F7 includes harness, hip belt and the Gossamer frame, all of which can be removed to when pairing the pack with one of the EMOD frame systems.
- Roll Top design for top loading access
- Full frontal zipper for front loading access
- Interior sleeves for dual hydration bladders
- Vertically adjustable shoulder harness system. Fits most torso lengths.
- Detachable harness and hip belt for attachment to frame systems
- New MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes.
- Waterproof zippers and roll top for peak water resistance.
- Constructed of Aramid fabric to be extremely lightweight and durable.
- Compressed Volume: 2200 c.i.
- Total (Expanded) Volume: 3000 c.i.
- Weight: 4 lbs 6 oz
- Weight w/o harness and hip belt: 3 lbs
- Dimensions main bag: 25”h x 12”w x 8”d
How To Properly Fit And Adjust Your Pack
Purchased as an overnight desert/bug out bag, I am very impressed with the quality workmanship of the bag. More expensive than most, it seems to be worth the added cost as I will use this for years. I do wish there were more organizing options for the interior (velco pouches etc).
Interesting item, very well manifactured. Maybe for my needs I would have added some details, but I appreciate the lightness and simplicity. I put 4 stars because of a little defect (unstitched lace).
very good carrier, very good Processing, top loading and front loading are very comfortable for access to stuff, i wish the hook up kit and the laser-cut utility panel are included, top backpack.
It's a very good backpack.
Awesome pack! Same great quality as my other Eberlestock packs. Light weight and comfortable. I recommend buying the hook up kit if you want to attach anything to the outside.