- Volume: 413 c.i. w/o bladder
- Weight: 2 lbs / 1.5 lbs w/o bladder
- Dimensions main bag: 16.5H x 7W x 6D
- Comes standard with a WX2L 2 Liter Source Tactical hydration bladder
- Two vertical compression straps
- One large zippered main compartment
- One small zippered, expandable exterior pocket
The Dagger Hydration pack has been an excellent addition to my arsenal of packs. It’s being used for my daily walks and trail runs. Plenty of storage for essentials.
Very well made pack. Light weight and carrys everything i need. Forces me to drink more water which is never bad! Love it!
Love the way it integrates with other packs but mostly use it as a stand alone for shorter hikes and biking excursions for my wallet, keys a snack and water. Excellent quality as you would expect. This company will get more of my business.
Chest rig and my Dagger; keeps me on the river fishing for hours.
I bought this for my wife to replace her old hydration pack. This pack is built twice as strong and the water bladder seems bulletproof. We will definitely be buying more Eberlestock products.
When spring turky season gets warm, fast and light is great. This does the job.
Love it , need to get a another bag
Great pack!!! Works perfect and fits a few smaller items to carry for a day trek. Tha ks
The Dagger is a quality bag for its size and purpose that met my needs as intended.