- Volume: 850 c.i.
- Weight: 3.6 lbs
- Dimensions: 13"h x 18"w x 5"d
- Rare-earth magnetic openings allow quick access to handgun concealed carry pouch
- 17" Tech Pocket
- Mag pouches and small item organizers
- Adjustable shoulder strap
Roomier than I imagined. Solid quality build. Was able to fit a 92FS with 5 inch barrel and leather slim holster to help protect, hide profile .
This is great! Very comfortable and love the organizational pockets.
Looks great for office use,people are asking where to buy.
Love it! Just wish the one internal packet went the entire length of the panel so no space was wasted! Great product!!
I have used messenger-style bags for years, and when time came to replace I searched for a long time. I really liked your bag/system, but based on past experience there's a few elements I'd like to see improved (although I am still very happy with the bag).
1. The material used to rubberize the top flap should also be used on the bottom of the bag. This does two things. First, it reduces moisture and wear on the textile, and second, and more importantly to me, it adds a level of grip so when the bag is set down on any given surface (top of a desk, a chair, floor, etc...) the bottom of the bag doesn't give-way and slide; it allows the bag to remain upright. This is especially important as the bag is relatively top heavy when, as I do, you have a firearm in the concealment compartment and magazines up high.
2. The Velcro on the top, dual-zipper compartment intended to seal the end is near useless. It's supposed to contact and stay shut, but because it is right where the strap attaches it doesn't stay closed. Perhaps a magnet or a clasp would be better.
3. Water-bottle holders built for the MOLLE on the sides.
4. Additional padding for the laptop compartment.
5. Slightly increase the size of the shoulder pad on the carry strap. In its current form it works well if you have it setup to carry on one shoulder or cross-shoulder, but not necessarily both. Sometimes when I am walking a distance I like to carry cross-shoulder, but often when going from my car to the office or otherwise simply carrying on one shoulder is more preferable. The strap size being what it is, and not able to quick adjust, means often you'll have unpadded strap on your shoulder if you switch between carry styles.
Overall, very happy with the bag and build quality, but I think there are some features that could be further refined.
My only 3 complaints so far, and they are minor overall... I wish there was a padded picked in the main laptop compartment to store a tablet. The only other complaint I have is there it would be nice to have some molle inside, not just in the ends and the main flap, or a MOLLE and Velcro panel in the second large zipper compartment. Would go a long way as making the brief more customizable to each person's use or range of use. Otherwise, it's a fantastic brief
The fit, finish, size (easily accommodates a 17” laptop), and layout is great.
My only complaint is that the laser cut molle on the main flap leave the admin section open to rain intrusion. Adding an inner flap or reducing the amount of laser cut molle over the opening of the admin section would be ideal.
This bag has plenty of room for all of my work and personal stuff including my laptop and firearm. I've had it for a few weeks now and couldn't be happier. Huge upgrade from my backpack that wasn't convenient. We'll see if it holds up to the weight and abuse.
The bag is fantastic, plenty of storage space, love the EDC pouch, and the build quality feels very premium. Only complaint is that the front cover flap is very light and looks bad when you put things in the zipper pouches. Maybe two plastic pinch clips would hold it down better than than just the one it has currently
This is my First messenger bag and I love it for work. It works great with My EDC. Great quality.