- Intex tubular aluminum modular frame system
- Hookup system
- Zippered attachment points compatible with our duffel's, dry-bags, and more.
- Full laser-cut MOLLE matrix covers main panel to attach scabbards, pouches, etc.
- Laser-cut MOLLE Utility panel with eight ladder lock hook attachment points.
- Adjustable ladder harness system. Makes customizing the fit quick and easy.
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
- Weight: 4 lbs 1 oz
- Dimensions: 23"h x 11"w
The M1 is as comfortable and shooter-friendly as promised. Stellar load carrier. Coupled with the Vapor 5000 it'll get a monster workout this fall in the Caribou Targhee. The EMOD system is as well designed as it is executed. Thanks Eberlestock. Sandmann
Great design. I use it for rucksack training with a 45 pound ruck weight plate while trail blazing. The comfort is unmatched. And the versatility is even more so unmatched. Cannot wait to pack out a quartered-out elk with this thing... As minimalist hunter, I have simply strapped the H7 Dagger to the face and I am carrying all that I need for a long day in the field. Thanks Eberlestock.
At 6'2", this carrier is too short to fit me even at full adjustment. Normally, I run 20.5 torso. Hope they make a tall version of this some day...
Good news is that I returned the pack (meticulously cared for while I did fitting) and received a full refund.
The fit and finish is excellent. It carries excellent with 45 lbs so far. I'm not overly happy with how the two batwing bags zip together with the dry bag... it leaves a big bulky space open behind the dry bag. I also don't care for how the straps attach... they come loose a lot when you're taking things out of the bag and don't have it tight.
For an Asian guy at 1.7m tall, this frame fits comfortably after making a few adjustment. Well build, and light.