The F100 Big Top pack is an outstanding mountaineering style / military quality pack. With robust features and a focus on maximum performance and volume paired with minimal weight, the F100 fits roughly in the category of our V90.
It can be attached to the Mainframe in order to take advantage of its robust load carrying capabilities, and between-the-pack utility space. The Big Top features dry-bag style roll-tops, big frontal openings, double-decker load bay, and lightweight but extremely tough construction.
- Expandable roll top entry
- Front and side compression straps. When combined with the Mainframe pack these straps will compress and hold quarters, duffel's, and any other gear you need to carry.
- Classic aluminum stays frame system with vertically adjustable harness system. Fits most torso lengths and customization frame contour.
- Front loading top and bottom compartments can be combined into one large space or used separately..
- MOLLE-10 matrixes hold traditional MOLLE accessories while weighing 60% less than standard 25mm MOLLE arrays.
- Easy to attach guns to the side of the pack, butt in bottom pocket and held to pack with compression/grapple straps.
- Main Pack Volume: 6,000 c.i.
- Roll Top Extended Volume: 1,400 c.i.
- Total (Expanded) Volume: 7,400 c.i.
- Weight: 7 lbs 6 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 33"h x 12"w x 10"d
How To Properly Fit And Adjust Your Pack
I have the F100 & the main frame pack. (Could you guys make a video that shows on how to actually attach the 2 together? I had to change some buckles out to make it work, I’m not sure I did it correctly.) Other than that I am very pleased with both. The pack & frame are heads above the packs I carried as an Infantryman in the Marine Corps. Thank you.
Absolutely loved it but unfortunately had it stolen from me in France. Seriously amazing product though.
Good fit. Plenty of room for all the gear I need.