- Tūris: 2400 c.i.
- Svoris: 4,40 svaro
- Svoris be diržų ir klubų diržo: 3 svarai
- Matmenys: 35 A x 11,25 W x 7,5 D t6
- Roll Top dizainas, skirtas prieigai įkelti iš viršaus
- Visas priekinis užtrauktukas priekiniam pakrovimui
- Vidinės rankovės dvigubai drėkinamoms pūslėms
- Vertikaliai reguliuojama pečių diržų sistema. Tinka daugumai liemens ilgių.
- Nuimami diržai ir klubų diržas, skirti tvirtinti prie rėmo sistemų
- Naujas MOLLE-10 diržas suteikia galimybę nešiotis standartinius 3 eilių MOLLE priedus ir sutaupyti 60 % svorio, palyginti su standartinėmis 25 mm MOLLE matricomis.
- Vandeniui atsparūs užtrauktukai ir viršutinė dalis, užtikrinanti didžiausią atsparumą vandeniui.
- Pagaminta iš aramidinio audinio, kad būtų itin lengvas ir patvarus.
The pack is great. I like minimalist packs, basic and lightweight. Use stuff sacks to organize gear exactly how I want it. Only complaint is the cost of the hook up kits and lack of guidance as to which hook ups to buy and how many. This is easy to figure out once you have the pack in hand but it would be nice if it is plainly stated in the pack information on the website. It is $60 for 3 sets of combo hookups to connect kite to the mainframe. I feel like this should cost half as much, if that.
The Kite backpack is just an easy do all back pack. Throw and go or grab some packing cubes/bags and organize to your missions needs. I’m a single dad of 4 and this back pack is great from the most mundane tasks as running to lacrosse practice and 3-4 hour hikes throughout state parks with my littles.
This pack is awesome! I’m able to pack everything that I need for a three day hunt. The laser cut utility panel is a must. The roll top allows you to increase your pack-out volume.
Have had the kite for a couple of weeks. Bought also the laser cut utility panel. Lite weight, versatile, and its emod compatible. You won't regret buying it.
As a gear junkie I fell in love with the first Eberlestock pack I ever owned, the X1. Since that time I have purchased seven other packs from Eberlestock, the most recent being the Kite. I have love every pack, but find myself grabbing the Kite more than the other packs. I love the simplicity, light weight, and overall size and function of the pack. I would highly recommend this pack for anyone wanting a sturdy pack with a lot of room at a great weight.
The kite is my first product from eberlestock. The pack is bad ass and the camo pattern looks rad. Tons of room and super comfortable. I’m looking forward to using it this season
Great day + pack and lightweight
Just the right size for my weekenders. Seems to be well made as usual and the material seems durable. Can't say I've been disappointed with any of your products.
This was just the budget friendly pack that I was looking for. I can't wait to get it into the field.
The price was great and its a solid well constructed pack but I have to be honest, I wish the bag had a bit more in terms of organization and compression. Its basically one large open compartment and there is no way to compress it without buying the additional hookup kit. I can say It is comfortable to wear as I just got back from hiking in north GA where I wore it throughout 15 miles of trails. I ended up buying some smaller velcro pouches for the interior to help organize some basic gear.