- Volume: 935 c.i.
- Weight: 2 lbs and 5 oz
- Dimensions: 18"H x 9"W x 7"D
- Laser-cut MOLLE panel on the front to attach exterior equipment
- Top organizational lid with mesh pouch for accessories
- Adjustable shoulder harness
- Slot for an adjustable hip belt to carry added weight
- Main compartment unzips from top to bottom to allow full access
- Interior clip for securing the 2L or 3L Source® hydration bladders
High quality, as expected from Eberlestock. I look forward to seeing how long it takes for me to wear it out.
Products seems very durable lightweight and quiet. Haven't had it out in the woods yet but looking forward to it.
Order this near Christmas holiday and received it within 3 days. Bag is built with quality material. Perfect size for day hunts.
I bought this pack for hunting, specifically saddle hunting/one-sticking. It’s worked out great and I couldn’t ask for a better pack. It’s extremely well made and works perfectly for my needs.
Product is good but no instructions
Great pack. its on the small side but great for a day hunt.
RMEF Team Elk Bandit
Love this pack like every Eberlestock pack I have. The thoughtfulness in design is obvious. Would buy anything from these guys.
I love that backpack. It’s exactly the size I was looking for. I is very well constructed. Lots of room for a daypack.
Super comfortable pack! Just did a ten mile hike scouting for some whitetails and the pack was perfect. Fit my 2l water bladder, game cameras, extra clothes and more the straps don’t dig into your shoulders like some other packs I’ve tried. I think it’s well worth the money