- Volume: 2,500 c.i.
- Weight: 1.40 lbs
- Dimensions: 20.5H x 12W x 10.5D
- 140D 2-way stretch fabric (Front zipper pocket/side open-top pockets)
- 450D Aramid Reinforced Rip-Stop (camo options)
- 500D Nylon Rip-Stop (solid options)
- Polyurethane water resistance coating
- Removable Duraflex HD 25mm buckles
- YKK Zippers
About to use in the field in a couple weeks. Fit a weeks worth of gear in it for a backcountry hunt.
The frame and pack fulfilled every expectation of carrying things for the day and strapping an elk quarter down on the way out.
Perfect size to pack in my Archery hunting camp
as advertised, plenty of pockets spaces and zippers very strong and smooth. straps well placed and love the built in strap role velcro. my rifle fit in pack with 10 day back country supplies and my bow strapped perfectly to the exterior. 78lbs going in, after 10 days and finding antler sheds 104lbs coming out and pack handled it no problem!
I love it looking forward to using it in 3 weeks
Best I ever used light weight Love It
AWESOME PACK. 10 days in the Frank Church hauling all my gear. Most comfortable pack I've ever owned!!!
The difference in weight and capacity of the vapor compared to my previous pack made the biggest difference for me this year.