- Volume: 935 c.i.
- Weight: 2 lbs and 5 oz
- Dimensions: 18"H x 9"W x 7"D
- Laser-cut MOLLE panel on the front to attach exterior equipment
- Top organizational lid with mesh pouch for accessories
- Adjustable shoulder harness
- Slot for an adjustable hip belt to carry added weight
- Main compartment unzips from top to bottom to allow full access
- Interior clip for securing the 2L or 3L Source® hydration bladders
The Eberlestock Bandit Team Elk day pack is awesome. It carries all of my essentials for any day outing, Weather it be hunting, fishing or just a hike, this pack can do it all.
High quality, as expected from Eberlestock. I look forward to seeing how long it takes for me to wear it out.
Products seems very durable lightweight and quiet. Haven't had it out in the woods yet but looking forward to it.
Order this near Christmas holiday and received it within 3 days. Bag is built with quality material. Perfect size for day hunts.
I bought this pack for hunting, specifically saddle hunting/one-sticking. It’s worked out great and I couldn’t ask for a better pack. It’s extremely well made and works perfectly for my needs.
Product is good but no instructions
Great pack. its on the small side but great for a day hunt.
RMEF Team Elk Bandit
Love this pack like every Eberlestock pack I have. The thoughtfulness in design is obvious. Would buy anything from these guys.
I love that backpack. It’s exactly the size I was looking for. I is very well constructed. Lots of room for a daypack.