- Volume: 1,275 c.i.
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 27.5H x 11.5W x 7.5D
- Rare earth magnetic openings to hidden handgun pouches
- Interior loop-velcro PALS webbing to rack accessories
- Interior pockets for hydration bladder, mags, small item organizers, etc.
- Detachable harness & hip belt
- New MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes
- Ambidextrous concealed holster suitable for most handguns, including full-frame semi-automatics.
- Expandable Scabbard suitable for various M4-class semi autos, 11” barrel length and shorter, or folding scoped rifle in the extended model
I can fit a PSA AK-105, a Glock 17, a laptop and everything that goes with the laptop in this bag comfortably.
This was received with delight and promptly used to demonstrate how easily various rifles,etc. could be carried. Certainly made this gift-giver look astute.
Holy crap! This pack is a beast. I really having owned almost everything in the inventory. The cobalt blue is incredible and it does everything for day to day EDC and truck carry to camping. Sometimes I just set it out to admire it! It is an absolute work of art and so versatile. I’ll probably be found dead wearing it in 50 years the cordura nylon is amazing it is so strong it makes a humvee look like a Honda civic it’s so tuff. Great pockets closures and computer or weapons sleeve is fantastic. I’m a team guy and beat shit to the ground buy it!!
It’s beefy and is great for carrying stuff that didn’t fit in the little trick.
Comfortable and very sturdy carry option for your rifle! Doesn’t
I love the Big Trick it fits the rifles I bought it for and much more. Great product. Fits me like a glove.
Easily accomodates a Galil Ace 556 Pistol w/folding brace or a Tavor X95 and a butt-load of mags. As is standard with everything "Eberlestock", purpose designed & built tough enough to last a lifetime of use and abuse.
Bag is perfect for operations involving full size 16 in rifles with folding stocks. -metro city LEO
Very impressed with the quality. Will be buying more Eberstock products in the future!
Holds a keltec ksg + eotech and vert grip in main compartment without having the bottom unzipped for extra space. BUT, there is little room for more items. I use this as a vehicle bugout bag but there is barely enough room for a SMALL IFAK, ferro rod, Esee 4, roll of 550, basic water purification supplies, small sewing kit, thermal blankets, poncho, and some chem lights. The top compartment holds some extra shells. But for $300 I expected more. It’s a moderately covert concealed carry bag with little room for other lifesaving utilities. You could say it’s a compact, do-all bag but I feel like the “big trick” title is misleading. And the compartment for your rifle or shotty is not well thought out. The organizer on the front of that compartment is basically useless except for the molle on the panel.
I bought the Eberlestock Kite for my wife also. I could have easily put my KSG in that bag and had plenty of room for extras. But you live and learn.