- Rare-earth magnetic openings allow quick access to handgun concealed carry pouches from either side of the pack.
- Loop-velcro PALS webbing inside allows you to rack either MOLLE- or velcro-backed accessories.
- Interior pockets for hydration bladder, mags, small item organizers, and more.
- Detachable harness.
- New MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes.
- New patent pending weapon-stowage features:
- Ambidextrous concealed holster suitable for most handguns, including full-frame automatics.
- Hipbelt compatible.
- Total Volume: 1500 c.i.
- Weight: 3 lbs and 10 oz.
- Dimensions main bag: 20"h x 12"w x 8"d
Have had the pack for about a month now and it’s awesome. I use it primarily for scouting and packing my spotting scope and than a gear bag for single track motorcycling. Bag is great perfect size and not bulky. Great construction and durability so far.
This pack is pretty awesome day pack. I’ve only had it a short time but it’s got some well worked miles on it already. It’s been on a couple float trips too and I’d say to get a different bag for water activities. It holds water and stays heavy so get a dry bag. Hiking in the rain you could cover it. I’m still getting used to it but so far I really like it.
I have never found another EDC type pack that could stand up to this. After going through a handful of other bags I've found that Eberlestock is the most comfortable, feature full, and practical for my uses.
Completely satisfied with this product! Even fully loaded with a laptop, a tablet, books, and my sidearm, the weight and comfort was more than manageable. My full size Glock 17 fits perfectly!
I needed a bag for the range and for all my things. This bag makes it easy to store and conceal carry while heading to the range. I am extremely happy with my purchase and the quality of the bag. I highly recommend.