- Rare earth magnetic openings to hidden handgun pouches
- Interior loop-velcro PALS webbing to rack accessories
- Interior pockets for hydration bladder, mags, small item organizers, etc.
- Detachable harness & hip belt
- New MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes
- New patent-pending weapon stowage features:
- Ambidextrous concealed holster suitable for most handguns, including full-frame semi-automatics.
- Expandable Scabbard suitable for various M4-class semi autos, 11” barrel length and shorter, or folding scoped rifle in the extended mode
- Volume: 1,920 c.i.
- Weight: 5 lbs and 8 oz.
- Dimensions: 27"h x 13"w x 7"d
Perfect size. Several pockets allow for good organization. Sturdy and well made.
Functional, spacious and well made. If you want a well thought out piece of gear, with a proper waist belt and an adjustable harness, try it out. If you want an ultra light laptop bag, you’ll probably be disappointed. Great interior layout and an excellent load-bearing harness and belt.
S45 Big Trick
Although a little larger than I originally thought I wanted (tried the Little trick 1st) this backpak fills the bill perfectly for me. I can easily fit my 10.5 Law-folder "pistol) in it, with all my ERTK gear, laptop as needed, and lots of other gear. It is very mission-flexible, and most importantly for me, really heavy duty: stiched well, thick material, nothing is going to fail or fall apart after lots of use. Most unusually, it really does not look that different from a "normal" backpak, unless you know what you're looking at. I may update this review in one year - let's see how durable it really is.
This is my second Eberlestock pack. Both will likely outlast me. Every detail is the highest quality in materials and construction. The S45 will conceal a handgun and an AR-15 with a folding stock. Adjustable height shoulder straps, padded straps, and padded back panels make the bag comfortable enough to carry all day.