- Laser-cut MOLLE panel on the front to attach exterior equipment
- Top organizational lid with mesh pouch for accessories
- Adjustable shoulder harness
- Slot for an adjustable hip belt to carry added weight
- Main compartment unzips from top to bottom to allow full access
- Interior clip for securing the 2L or 3L Source® hydration bladders
- Volume: 935 c.i.
- Weight: 2 lbs and 5 oz.
- Dimensions: 18"h x 9"w x 7"d
The Bandit is a great day pack! It has plenty of nice features but nothing unnecessary. It's light, comfortable and able to pack a good pile of stuff in a small space
Great small daypack and hydration pack. Versatile and easy to operate and customize. Multiple points to strap extra gear if needed. The Doppel Ganger camo is perfect for the mostly green FL swamps and woods. Looking forward to purchasing a bigger pack for this hunting season.
This pack is awesome and I love it. I needed a small tuff pack and it works great. I work in LE. I needed something small to help me maneuver through neighborhoods, small acreage, and farms. I know you have specific packs for military/law enforcement but I needed the compact bandit. The only thing I would change would be a larger stronger carrying handle and larger stronger molle on the sides. I love the Bandit. Thank you!
Very well built . Small and easy to use thanks
Well made and quite a lot of storage for a small pack. Using for EDC and quite happy with purchase.