- Compressed Pack Volume : 1,900 c.i.
- Expanded Pack Volume: 4,200 c.i.
- Scabbard Volume: 400 c.i.
- Total Volume: 4,600 c.i.
- Weight: 7.25 lbs
- Dimensions (compressed): 25"h x 11"w x 6"d
- Scabbard Dimensions: 34"L x 7"W x 3"D, with a 20" circumference opening
- Built-in hunting rifle Backscabbard
- Vertically adjustable harness
- Hydration carry compatible
- Grapple Compression Straps
I recently recieved my Just One pack and I have to say that at first glance it is a gorgeous, well-made pack. It is purpose built and rugged in design. This will be my mainstay for back country trips for sure. Other huge factors are the price point and that fact that this pack in made in America. Eberlestock for the win!
Feels solid and well build. Haven't been able to wear test yet due to back surgery but felt good when I wore empty.
Excellent workmanship and materials, can't wait to use it in the field. Thank you guys!
I’m looking forward to using it!
My son loves this backpack & can’t wait for next hunting season
2nd one, bought for my grandson. Love functionality.
J34 Just One
Everything I need and received a beautiful mil discount.
I honestly love this pack. I have been on two hunts with it sense purchasing right after thanksgiving. One being a five day mule deer hunt in west texas using super spike duffel and zip on dry bag. I got all my base layers, and outer layers, pillow, sleeping bag, and all my hunt gear. The second I used it as a day pack to take a nilgai.
Arav loosulu kaviq sanquen. Loosulu tomeek langween.