- Volume: 413 c.i. w/o bladder
- Weight: 2 lbs / 1.5 lbs w/o bladder
- Dimensions main bag: 16.5H x 7W x 6D
- Comes standard with a WX2L 2 Liter Source Tactical hydration bladder
- Two vertical compression straps
- One large zippered main compartment
- One small zippered, expandable exterior pocket
High-quality material and included a bladder. Can't wait to use it for trail running or on hikes where I don't need a full backpack.
I like the pack, but I am 6'2" and it is a little shorter than ideal. Which has been the case of every small pack I have tried. I wish they made them a little longer.pack seems well made I just wish it was designed so that it would fit taller guys better.
Love it. Fits well and snug while jogging or hiking.
This pack is perfect. I use it every time I deploy. It can carry my range finder, gloves, notebook, nvg and a beanie all with the bladder filled up.
Smallish which is nice. Great quality and I like the Molle for adding more space if needed
Once I receive I’ll review. Invoice, shipping info was generated Dec 1. Should receive soon.
Good minimalist pack for hydration. Too small to use for anything but a hydration bladder and a few snacks, but that's by design. Very comfortable.
Very well made but much smaller than I expected.
This is my first purchase with Eberlestock, built well, very happy with the product. Got during Christmas sale.