- 140D 2-way stretch fabric (Front zipper pocket/side open-top pockets)
- 450D Aramid Reinforced Rip-Stop (camo options)
- 500D Nylon Rip-Stop (solid options)
- Polyurethane water resistance coating
- Removable Duraflex HD 25mm buckles
- YKK Zippers
- Volume: 5000 c.i.
- Weight: 2.00lbs
- Dimensions: 34"x13.5"x11"
fast delivery gladly again
enough storage space to transport the equipment for several days. Exemplary workmanship and clever details (flexible front pocket). pleasantly light and yet quite hard-wearing.
I love the F1 mainframe and associated modular pack system, and have used batwing pouches in the past with a drybag in the middle for backpack hunts. I was optimistic of the vapor, but am disappointed. The roll top needs a way to attach to the top of the mainframe to prevent it from flopping around when the pack is not completely full. For me, this is a deal breaker. I'll return it and wait until batwing pouches come back in stock. Batwings with a drybag are the way to go.
Good quality as always. No problems in shipping. Can't wait to put it to the test.
I really like the bag. Fits well, and carries weight well. My only complaint would be I wish it had a top pouch/flap.