Watch the in-depth pack overview video below.
The F1 Mainframe represents what is arguably the greatest innovation in modern pack making, the holy grail of a great modular pack system. But unlike any other pack system, with this load bearing workhorse as a base, you can build a true ultra-light pack simply by adding one of our J2DB Dry Bags.
The F1 is one of the primary base-platforms for the EMOD -- the Eberlestock Modular System, and it works with an ever-growing number of complimentary accessories. Add components of your choice, and the Mainframe can function as a freight pack, day pack, or all-around utility pack. For hunting, it transforms to a meat hauler within seconds
- Intex ll aluminum frame.
- Zippered attachment points compatible with our duffels, drybags, and more.
- Full MOLLE webbing matrix covers main panel to attach scabbards, pouches, etc.
- Three built in horizontal compression straps for securing your gear.
- Adjustable ladder harness system. Makes customizing the fit quick and easy
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty.
F1T (TALL VERSION) FEATURES
- Tall version is 3.5" taller than the regular size
- Designed for those with extra-long torsos or prefer higher load-lifter straps
- Tall Mainframe is compatible with the same accessories and packs as regular Mainframe
- Weight: 4 lbs 5 oz
- Dimensions: 26"h x 11"w
- Weight: 4 lbs 8 oz
- Dimensions: 29.5" x 11"w
ADD THE FOLLOWING COMPATIBLE PACKS TO YOU ORDER
- Little Big Top
- Big Top
- Batwing Pouch
- Spike Camp Duffel
- Super Spike Camp Duffel
- J-pack Dry Bag
- Little Brother (when zipped with 2 Batwing Pouches)
F1 Mainframe With Batwings--The Most Advanced Backcountry Pack
F1 Mainframe Product Video
I want to say thank you,
This carrying system is the best and most complete thing I know.
I used to fish in Germany and Europe for hunting and shoot for PLR.
Very comfortable, tough as nails, everything you expect it will be from eberlestock!
Very nice product. My husband will be using it very soon for a hunting trip.
The F1 is a perfect fit for me! Craftsmanship, design & stitching are very rugged & durable. I recommend watching the videos for adjusting the sizing to get that perfect fit, & maybe even before making the purchase.
I also purchased the bat wings with 4000 ci bag, all together it’s a lot lighter than I expected. I’ve put a few pounds of stuffing in it & walked a few miles with it in my neighborhood before going deer/elk hunting...soon.
All in all, I am very happy with this pack! Best fitted one I’ve had yet!
Great pack very versatile.