- Improved centerline rifle scabbard holds all types of long guns, from shotguns to ARs
- Large tubular front pockets form a stable cradle for your bow
- Updated Ripcord Bow Tether system provides excellent stability & allows you to remove your bow while wearing the pack
- Full-depth spotting scope pockets
- Gossamer polycarbonate frame sheet provides extra support for packing heavier loads and is interchangeable with our tubular aluminum Intex frame, so you can customize the fit & function of the pack to meet your personal preferences
- Vertically adjustable shoulder harness
- Volume: 1,500 c.i. (does not include scabbard volume)
- Weight: 5 lbs and 13 oz.
- Dimensions: 22"h x 11"w x 9"d
- Scabbard Dimensions: 34"L x 10"W, with a 24" circumference opening
I have a just one j34 that I use for pack out hunting works excellent but gives up storage for meat hauling. I also have a gunrunner, it's the best for short day trip, the x1a3 is the best mix of both with better storage than the other two packs, and yes not always easily can handle an elk quarter. Luv all three of my packs thx for the quality products
Love the pack, great size for a day or 2 day hunt. Very comfortable with plenty of storage. My only complaint is the strap that secures the bow/gun was incorrect.
By far the most comfortable day pack I’ve ever used! This pack sold me in this company, will only use this company for gear!
Heavy duty and light.
Good quality. This will be very useful