- Intex ll aluminum frame.
- Zippered attachment points compatible with our duffels, drybags, and more.
- Full MOLLE webbing matrix covers main panel to attach scabbards, pouches, etc.
- Three built in horizontal compression straps for securing your gear.
- Adjustable ladder harness system. Makes customizing the fit quick and easy
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty.
F1T (TALL VERSION) PRODUCT FEATURES
- Tall version is 3.5" taller than the regular size
- Designed for those with extra-long torsos or prefer higher load-lifter straps
- Tall Mainframe is compatible with the same accessories and packs as regular Mainframe
REGULAR PRODUCT INFO
- Weight: 4 lbs 5 oz
- Dimensions: 26"h x 11"w
TALL PRODUCT INFO
- Weight: 4 lbs 8 oz
- Dimensions: 29.5" x 11"w
I haven't used it yet. No more emails about this pack. Larry
Packed out two elk in one day with the f1, couldn't have done it without your pack. I originally thought the price was a bit steep but after using it I realized I was wrong. Thank you for making a well built and well thought out pack.
This pack can weigh 30 lbs and now even feel like you have it on. Unbelievable pack and I won’t ever buy anything else
I don’t have anything similar in my experiences to compare this to, but so far I pleased with this pack frame. I’ve used it to carry four Helium 30” sticks, my platform, and backpack filled with miscellaneous clothes and gear. Weight gets well distributed. One day I hope to get deep enough in some National Forest land to have to pack a deer out and really put it to the test. Overall experience this far has been really good.
The quality is awesome!! Absolutely worth it.