- Built-in tubular aluminum Intex frame
- Oversized compression straps for heavy hauls
- Dual hydration compartments
- Quick-access pockets for spotting scopes & tripods
- Ample FlexChassis can be used as a seat or to fix bulky loads
- Compatible with the ARCG ButtBucket for compound bow carry
- Compatible with the A1SS & A2SS Side Scabbards for shotguns or rifle carry
- Volume: 1,830 c.i.
- Weight: 4 lbs and 12 oz.
- Dimensions (includes side wing pockets: 22.5”h x 16”w x 6”d
Bought this pack for my saddle hunting setup, it a great pack, ever better than I expected it would be. Lots of great accessories that would make it perfect for any hunting, hiking, or outdoor activities.
I’m very frugal and for me to spend the money for an expensive pack really took some effort. I hit the “buy” tab and let me tell you, I shouldn’t have hesitated it’s everything I needed and then some. I bought it for saddle hunting, it’s so easy to securely attack sticks and or stagger steps to the pack. I single Muddy stagger step up a tree and repel down with a canyon rope using a short tether girth hitched to climb and keeping the canyon rope in a side pouch until I’m ready to come down. Yup hit the “buy” tab you won’t regret it.
I love my new pack!
Very well made and it’s like it was made for my four climbing sticks and tree saddle platform. I’ll own this pack for a lifetime.
TJ from Kentucky
Works well for saddle hunting. There is room to strap climbing sticks and a platform to the back where they are almost enclosed by the side and bottom panels and straps. It is a well made pack.