- Volume: 2,400 c.i.
- Weight: 4.40 lbs
- Weight w/o harness and hip belt: 3 lbs
- Dimensions: 35H x 11.25W x 7.5D
- Roll Top design for top loading access
- Full frontal zipper for front loading access
- Interior sleeves for dual hydration bladders
- Vertically adjustable shoulder harness system. Fits most torso lengths.
- Detachable harness and hip belt for attachment to frame systems
- New MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes.
- Waterproof zippers and roll top for peak water resistance.
- Constructed of Aramid fabric to be extremely lightweight and durable.
Works perfectly with the “J frame”…
A home run…
It is my EDC bag as well as my hunting bag. Have not taken it on a hunt yet but has been holding up great for EDC use. Light enough that it doesn't take a toll plus the added back support is nice.
Top notch pack.
Perfect lightweight backpack,good for 1-3 days hiking or camping,love it.
Fantastic bag so far! Really like the roll top and easy access front zipper.
I bought it on sale. A week later they discontinued them and dropped the price $30. They didn't know that a week earlier?????
Very comfortable harness, especially the hip belt where I carry most of my trail weight. Appears to be a good weekend bag as the volume wouldn’t support one of my cold weather bags. I love the sturdy fabric and easy moving zippers. I’m adding a top lid/Fanny pack for convenience.
Nice simple pack with one large chamber which is expandable with the roll-top cover. Really does take quite a bit more when rolled out. It also came with a hard removable insert that keeps it rigid so it doesn’t sag against your back when it’s not full. I already have the J51 Warhammer and G1 little brother which are amazing but was looking for something in-between. Very happy with all my Eberlestock products. I don’t think I’ll ever buy a pack from anyone else!
The pack is awesome and the best quality I have had.
Bought this as a smaller day pack for scouting and small hunting trips. Looks and feels quality! Can’t wait to take it out and use it!