- Roll Top design for top loading access
- Full frontal zipper for front loading access
- Interior sleeves for dual hydration bladders
- Vertically adjustable shoulder harness system. Fits most torso lengths.
- Detachable harness and hip belt for attachment to frame systems
- New MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes.
- Waterproof zippers and roll top for peak water resistance.
- Constructed of Aramid fabric to be extremely lightweight and durable.
- Compressed Volume: 2200 c.i.
- Total (Expanded) Volume: 3000 c.i.
- Weight: 4 lbs 6 oz
- Weight w/o harness and hip belt: 3 lbs
- Dimensions main bag: 25”h x 12”w x 8”d
Built great but wish it had more pockets.
Been just hiking around the Wisconsin woods this winter trying out the kite pack. Loaded up with the gear I use out west. I can get all the necessities I need for a day hunt. Thinking of adding the bat wings to the pack.Highly recommend
Is the perfect choise for Hiking/Backpacking and for Hunting, I like my F7!
Was not sure how I’d like this pack at first, but then after trying it out I can say that I really like it!
Stand-alone or couples to my F1 Mainframe, it does a great job! I pack equipment cases on the mainframe and then use the hookup kit to attach the pack. Stays together very well!
I bought this pack for a planned backpacking/hunting trip for the 2020 season. I had also bought the webbing that can go on the outside. My backpacking trip was canceled but a couple weeks ago I helped a friend pack out a 16 point Elk. With the top still folded down I was able to fit all the Back strap and extra meat inside and a leg on the outside between the webbing and pack. I did put one extra strand of 550 cord on the outside just in case to hold the webbing forward since I wasn't sure if it would have been strong enough. All together it was somewhere between 100-150 lbs. And it wasn't even close to full. So this pack can carry more than I can. No tears, rips, etc happened because of the heavy load.
Last week I also used it for a vacation trip as my carry on. I know it isn't made for this but I used it for this anyways. The bag is slightly too long for fitting comfortably underneath the airplane seats and it doesn't have many pockets for different things.
Overall, though I am very happy with the pack.