- Roll Top design for top loading access
- Full frontal zipper for front loading access
- Interior sleeves for dual hydration bladders
- Vertically adjustable shoulder harness system. Fits most torso lengths.
- Detachable harness and hip belt for attachment to frame systems
- New MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes.
- Waterproof zippers and roll top for peak water resistance.
- Constructed of Aramid fabric to be extremely lightweight and durable.
- Compressed Volume: 2200 c.i.
- Total (Expanded) Volume: 3000 c.i.
- Weight: 4 lbs 6 oz
- Weight w/o harness and hip belt: 3 lbs
- Dimensions main bag: 25”h x 12”w x 8”d
I bought the F7 Kite to use for my everyday gym bag and also for weekend excursions to the woods with my wife and 2 boys. I have packed it as heavy as 65 lbs and as light as 20 lbs. It also Is big enough to fit my big Jet fins, booties, mask/snorkel, towel, and change of clothes for work after pool workouts. Very durable and the OD green color is great.
Fits perfectly to the back and is made to carry big and heavy loads.
Purchased as an overnight desert/bug out bag, I am very impressed with the quality workmanship of the bag. More expensive than most, it seems to be worth the added cost as I will use this for years. I do wish there were more organizing options for the interior (velco pouches etc).
Interesting item, very well manifactured. Maybe for my needs I would have added some details, but I appreciate the lightness and simplicity. I put 4 stars because of a little defect (unstitched lace).
very good carrier, very good Processing, top loading and front loading are very comfortable for access to stuff, i wish the hook up kit and the laser-cut utility panel are included, top backpack.