- Laser-cut MOLLE panel on the front to attach exterior equipment
- Top organizational lid with mesh pouch for accessories
- Adjustable shoulder harness
- Slot for an adjustable hip belt to carry added weight
- Main compartment unzips from top to bottom to allow full access
- Interior clip for securing the 2L or 3L Source® hydration bladders
- Volume: 935 c.i.
- Weight: 2 lbs and 5 oz.
- Dimensions: 18"h x 9"w x 7"d
Love the size and all the storage, when I don’t need a huge backpack. Another killer pack from Eberlestock!!
Minimal but that is what I wanted. I hunt in Florida so a day pack doesn’t have to Cary different clothing. It fits me perfect and the construction and materials are the best.
The pack is smaller than I expected. Still very well made and worth the price.
Nice quality little pack. I am going to use this for spot and stock elk hunting to keep my weight to an absolute minimum.
When I saw your ad and your on line video's I was left with the impression that the pack was a bit larger than it is. While the quality is outstanding, similar to my Eberlestock Elk Pack RMEF, the size was disapointing. I will be returning it for an exchange to an up-sized day pack. We use it for hunting, and carry ammo, thermos, extra propane (1lb), snacks, and layers for after the walk in. The pack was just a little small.