- Comes standard with a WX2L 2 Liter Source Tactical hydration bladder
- Two vertical compression straps
- One large zippered main compartment
- One small zippered, expandable exterior pocket
- Total Volume: 340 c.i.
- Weight: 1 lbs 14 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 17"l x 6.5"w x 5"d
It's a great pack made from good material and built well The hydration bladder works well and is a good quality. Great for day hikes or adding water to another pack with molle webbing. It is a little smaller than I expected, however it still fits the role I intended to use it for nicely.
Two liters of water, a basic first aid kit, a windbreaker, 12 hours of stripped-down MREs and snacks, headlamp, and battery power bank; all fitting comfortably in this rugged, yet sleekly light pack... 9,000 through 13,500 feet, hear I am over and over. Built to last.
Backpack is great, good quality , size , color , construction and looks really good.
Its basically a compact backpack for me at AIT and I find it very nice compared to the army issued gear
Compact, perfect day pack