- Laser-cut MOLLE panel on the front to attach exterior equipment
- Top organizational lid with mesh pouch for accessories
- Adjustable shoulder harness
- Slot for an adjustable hip belt to carry added weight
- Main compartment unzips from top to bottom to allow full access
- Interior clip for securing the 2L or 3L Source® hydration bladders
- Volume: 935 c.i.
- Weight: 2 lbs and 5 oz.
- Dimensions: 18"h x 9"w x 7"d
Holds a good six pack. I just wish that it would stand up when I put it down. Very good storage and fits nice
It’s great, I expected it to have the weapon carry pocket like the Switchblade. Being an EDC pack, I thought it was going to be there. The size is great, only reason I returned it is because of the lack of a weapon pocket to access from the outside of the zippers
Feels very durable. I like how it feels while walking in and out of woods. Doesn’t get snagged on anything really. For the price I wish it was a touch bigger. Other than that I like this pack. Also have the scout bino harness. Absolutely love it. I recommend anything Eberlestock.
Backpanel is perfect.
Also shoulder pad is perfect,but length prity long.Wear Bandit who small,maybe tighten strap max.
And I need waist strap.
Just got back from a New Mexico desert mule deer hunt & used the Bandit. the best light weight day pack I have ever used! It carried all my essentials for the day. Great pack.