- Built-in tubular aluminum Intex frame
- Oversized compression straps for heavy hauls
- Dual hydration compartments
- Quick-access pockets for spotting scopes & tripods
- Ample FlexChassis can be used as a seat or to fix bulky loads
- Compatible with the ARCG ButtBucket for compound bow carry
- Compatible with the A1SS & A2SS Side Scabbards for shotguns or rifle carry
- Volume: 1,830 c.i.
- Weight: 4 lbs 12 oz
- Dimensions (includes side wing pockets: 22.5”h x 16”w x 6”d
Just completed my Montana Mule deer hunt and was impressed with the way the pack fit comfortably all day long while allowing freedom of movement! The pockets allowed plenty of room to carry my spotting scope and tripod in side pockets securely yet when they are attached to each other, you can easily strap in pack to move out quickly!
The X2 is everything I hoped it would be. It allows me to carry all of my saddle hunting gear plus any extra winter clothing, and I still haven't filled out all the pockets. I've only been able to hunt with it for 4 hunts so far but at this point it's the best hunting pack I've ever had. Everything is held tightly to the bag with nothing coming loose or rattling around. Love it and I have already recommended it to all my hunting buddies.
This pack nicely carries 32” LW sticks and an assault hang on. It eliminated the need have the Molle system on my stand and them strapping a back pack to the stand. Works great with a saddle platform as well. The belt pockets could be a tad more forward but it’s ability to carry my set up makes up the difference.
I like the pack overall. The only issue I have is with the belt pockets.
They are hard to access while wearing the pack.
Good pack for saddle hunting. Would be nice to have a pocket pouch on meat flap for deer calls or any other smaller stuff you need to get to in tree. Other than that I love the pack!