- Total Volume: 1,050 c.i.
- Weight: 3.60 lbs
- Dimensions main bag: 20.5H x 9W x 8D
- Rare-earth magnetic openings allow quick access to handgun concealed carry pouches from either side of the pack.
- Loop-velcro PALS webbing inside allows you to rack either MOLLE- or velcro-backed accessories.
- Interior pockets for hydration bladder, mags, small item organizers, and more.
- Detachable harness.
- New MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes.
- Ambidextrous concealed holster suitable for most handguns, including full-frame automatics.
- Hipbelt compatible.
Quality construction, pockets for everything you need! Highly recommend!
Lots of storage and quality rugged construction. Comfortable to wear and good concealment compartment. Thumbs up!
I an currently over seas my package is still being held at customs. I ordered it the 2nd of May. I am also not in that location anymore. I will probably never see that package. I asked for a possible refund but was told I have to wait till the 2nd of June to request for a refund.
This is a really solid pack. I have mine fully loaded and it feels great. The shoulder straps are very wide and make for a very comfortable ride. Back padding is very thick but it works. It actually creates a standoff so air can move between your back and the pack. Lastly, the adjustable harness is great. I had to increase the ride height of mine to fit my first line gear. The only con I have is that the molle is not always in line with traditional gear. That said I have some exterior pouches that work well and create a solid lock up.
I bought this to take with me on my kayak and for short camping and hiking trips. It holds everything i need to take with me and alows me to organize it. Alos it fits perfectly in my hatch on the kayak.
Few things in life really meet the hype generated but I have to say that this pack is pretty darn good. A few operators I know over here use them and I purchased mine as photography pack. It’s great for carry two lenses and a camera and tripod along with all the accessories you need, plus a jacket, water bottle and lunch. The wide opening main compartment is perfect for a photographer’s needs. The carry system (harness) is comfortable and my back thanks you every day for the quality of this Switchblade pack.
This pack is incredibly well built. Feels great on my back. Holds everything I need on the daily. Looking forward to testing it out with the hip belt on my Colorado mountain hike in July!
Only been using it for a few days, love the bag. I like the layout.
Well made , clearly durable