- Built-in tubular aluminum Intex frame
- Oversized compression straps for heavy hauls
- Dual hydration compartments
- Quick-access pockets for spotting scopes & tripods
- Ample FlexChassis can be used as a seat or to fix bulky loads
- Compatible with the ARCG ButtBucket for compound bow carry
- Compatible with the A1SS & A2SS Side Scabbards for shotguns or rifle carry
- Volume: 1,830 c.i.
- Weight: 4 lbs 12 oz
- Dimensions (includes side wing pockets: 22.5”h x 16”w x 6”d
Used it for my carry-on for a recent trip has lots of storage and worked great only knock I'm about 6' 1 and it seemed a little short in length for me
When I got it I immediately strapped some climbing sticks, a small platform, some ropes and other gear I wanted to carry for saddle hunting and when I lifted it onto my back I was extremely happy with how well balanced it was and how long I felt I could carry a heavy weight. The only thing I wish it had was additional clip points for the top and bottom pieces. Currently they only clip to each other, but if I wanted to clip something across the top of the pack and another thing to the bottom, I'd either run out of strap or wouldn't be able to clip one thing in securely. A modification I can probably make myself, but only a slight limitation in an otherwise well-built and uniquely designed pack.
The pack itself is okay....descent setup. Material is more like Suede?! This isn’t a fashion show fellas, stick with useable materials. Had to order a different color butt bucket, due to availability , would prefer that material. Overall, I’d look elsewhere. I did receive it within 2 days but I live in Idaho and it’s location is in Boise.
I havent been able to use the pack but truely love the design and build of the pack. Well constructed!! I view it as an excellent day pack with alot of possibilities. I dont see a problem with packing deer sized game with ease. Also it is very light compared to my Blue Widow. I love my Blue Widow and I have a feeling I will also love the x2.