- Laser-cut MOLLE panel on the front to attach exterior equipment
- Top organizational lid with mesh pouch for accessories
- Adjustable shoulder harness
- Slot for an adjustable hip belt to carry added weight
- Main compartment unzips from top to bottom to allow full access
- Interior clip for securing the 2L or 3L Source® hydration bladders
- Volume: 935 c.i.
- Weight: 2 lbs and 5 oz.
- Dimensions: 18"h x 9"w x 7"d
Great pack. its on the small side but great for a day hunt.
RMEF Team Elk Bandit
Love this pack like every Eberlestock pack I have. The thoughtfulness in design is obvious. Would buy anything from these guys.
I love that backpack. It’s exactly the size I was looking for. I is very well constructed. Lots of room for a daypack.
Super comfortable pack! Just did a ten mile hike scouting for some whitetails and the pack was perfect. Fit my 2l water bladder, game cameras, extra clothes and more the straps don’t dig into your shoulders like some other packs I’ve tried. I think it’s well worth the money