Our Most Popular EDC Pack
The F5 Switchblade is a great EDC pack that keeps a low profile, while maximizing space and organization. Open the top lid pocket and you will find two magazine pouches, and other small organizing features.
The front of the pack features an over sized pocket for quick access to your important items. On each side is a pair drawstring cup holder pockets, as well as a side zip pocket, big enough for a spotting scope, small tripod, or other long items. Inside you will find a document divider for an iPad, laptop, other electronics or even a short-barreled rifle.
EMOD Compatible: order ACH Hookup Kit to attach pack to F1 or M1 frame systems.
NOW AVAILABLE IN THREE GRAY MAN VARIATIONS:
We've removed the molle webbing and velcro patch on the Gray Man Switchblade to conceal your preparedness by helping you blend in with the crowd. Carry whatever you need, wherever you need it. Available in three color variations:
- Gray / Blue
- Rare-earth magnetic openings allow quick access to handgun concealed carry pouches from either side of the pack.
- Loop-velcro PALS webbing inside allows you to rack either MOLLE- or velcro-backed accessories.
- Interior pockets for hydration bladder, mags, small item organizers, and more.
- Detachable harness.
- New MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes.
- New patent pending weapon-stowage features:
- Ambidextrous concealed holster suitable for most handguns, including full-frame automatics.
- Hipbelt compatible.
- Total Volume: 1500 c.i.
- Weight: 3 lbs 10 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 20"h x 12"w x 8"d
How To Properly Fit And Adjust Your Pack
Amazing EDC pack
Very well built and handy pack!
... It won't fit my DD MK18 (LT Folded 20.5”) in the Main Compartment. Concealed carry section is a bit hard to access. I would say, this is like a stripped version of My Gamut 2.0.
The bag is good, it's a backpack that you can haul stuff around it. The conceal pocket on the back with side access to a handgun seemed really cool to me. It is extremely annoying to get into. There are plastic bungee ties on either side squarely in the middle of where you would nataturally reach for the pocket. I would like to know who designed that, and why nobody stopped them.
I bought this pack to make my all-in-one duty bag. SBR and all my daily gear for patrol. I loved the layout of the bag and all the dimensions were perfect except the height of the bag. I have an SBR with law tactical folding stock. My folded length is 20”, with my stock folded I wasn’t quite able to zip the bag short. As a result I tried the “little trick” and returned this bag. The little trick was too narrow to fit all the gear. I returned both bags and am waiting to try the 5.11 amp 72. Eberlestock add an inch or two to this bag and let’s talk. I loved the bag otherwise.