Watch the in-depth pack overview video below.
The F1 Mainframe represents what is arguably the greatest innovation in modern pack making, the holy grail of a great modular pack system. But unlike any other pack system, with this load bearing workhorse as a base, you can build a true ultra-light pack simply by adding one of our J2DB Dry Bags.
The F1 is one of the primary base-platforms for the EMOD -- the Eberlestock Modular System, and it works with an ever-growing number of complimentary accessories. Add components of your choice, and the Mainframe can function as a freight pack, day pack, or all-around utility pack. For hunting, it transforms to a meat hauler within seconds
- Intex ll aluminum frame.
- Zippered attachment points compatible with our duffels, drybags, and more.
- Full MOLLE webbing matrix covers main panel to attach scabbards, pouches, etc.
- Three built in horizontal compression straps for securing your gear.
- Adjustable ladder harness system. Makes customizing the fit quick and easy
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty.
F1T (TALL VERSION) FEATURES
- Tall version is 3.5" taller than the regular size
- Designed for those with extra-long torsos or prefer higher load-lifter straps
- Tall Mainframe is compatible with the same accessories and packs as regular Mainframe
- Weight: 4 lbs 5 oz
- Dimensions: 26"h x 11"w
- Weight: 4 lbs 8 oz
- Dimensions: 29.5" x 11"w
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PACK WITH COMPATIBLE ADD-ONS
- The Transformer is ideal for day or overnight hunt trips. Stay organized but still have a frame to haul meat.
- Use 2 Batwings when you plan to go in light and come out heavy. Stay quick, light and mobile with the Batwings. They are intuitive and make packing out meat simple.
- Pair with the Spike Duffel or Dry Bag with Batwings for a 2-4 day hunt. Pack all of your gear into the backcountry and when you reach camp and drop your gear, unzip the duffel or dry bag and hunt in your ultralight Batwing setup.
- If you like the organization and function of a backpack, the Little Big Top is the ideal choice for a 2-5 day trip. Allows for top-loading or front-loading access and use the Mainframe when it is time for some heavy lifting.
- The Big Top is ideal for those who want to get out and stay out for extended 5-10 backcountry stays.
- For a 5-10 hunt, use the Dry Bag and Little Big Top. Pack all of your gear into the backcountry and when you reach camp and drop your gear, unzip the dry back and hunt in your compact Little Big Top setup.
F1 Mainframe With Batwings--The Most Advanced Backcountry Pack
F1 Mainframe Product Video
I have to be careful no to overload myself because of how much adjustability there is in the pack. Very comfortable and sturdy built.
So far I just loaded about 40 lbs and walked around the neighborhood but it’s very comfortable and appears to me top quality
Great product, great turnaround!
At first I was disapointed that the buckles from my pack, the big top pack, didn't match the frame. Within minutes of my review Eberlestock jumped in and have sent replacement buckles. Great job!
I had purchased the J107M years ago. I loved it. It was stolen from my storage unit along with most my hunting gear. Eberlestock no longer makes the "M" model or I probably would have purchased another. That would have been a mistake. I'm blown away by the modularity of the F1 Mainframe. Currently I run it with Bat Wings, and/or Spike Camp, and/or Super spike Camp Duffel, and/or a scabbard. All of it at once, or just one thing at a time it's incredible. The F1 by itself or just with the bat wings is incredibly light. I swear 3 liters water in a bladder doubles it's weight. The hip belt stays tight keeping the weight off the shoulders if you set the straps right. The regular size frame peaks just above my shoulder, so if I slung my rifle crossways over my back, the sling would rest on the frame and not my shoulders. That again keeping the weight on my hips. I'm glad I didn't find another J107M.