The F65 Little Big Top pack is an outstanding mountaineering style pack that can be easily attached to the F1 Mainframe or M1 Carrier Frame using the zippers or buckles on the sides of the pack. The Shoulder Harness, Hipbelt, and Gossamer frame sheet can be removed if being used with the F1 or M1 which brings the weight down to 3 1/2 lbs. The Little Big Top features a dry-bag style roll-top, a large frontal opening, and a lightweight, but extremely tough, construction.
- Expandable roll top entry
- Front and side compression straps. When combined with the Mainframe pack these straps will compress and hold quarters, duffels, and any other gear you need to carry.
- Vertically adjustable harness system. Fits most torso lengths.
- MOLLE-10 matrixes hold traditional MOLLE accessories while weighing 60% less than standard 25mm MOLLE arrays.
- Easy to attach guns to the side of the pack, with the butt in the bottom pocket and held to pack with compression/grapple straps.
- Gossamer polycarbonate frame.
- Compressed Volume: 2,300 c.i.
- Total (Expanded) Volume: 3,900 c.i.
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Weight w/o harness and hip belt: 3 lbs 8 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 28"h x 12"w x 7"d
How To Properly Fit And Adjust Your Pack
Using this bag as a smaller ruck for military operations in the Middle East and it’s great. I will be Buckling to the F1 mainframe with batwings zipped to the F65/F1 for packing out elk, muleys, bear, and so on. This pack handles well, very comfortable, and can hold a ton of gear by itself. I’m an Eberlestock customer for life. The pride they put into their products shows with how well they’re built.
Hauled 7 days of gear in and 5 HEAVY loads of meat out. Was comfortable and manageable for every trip and bag didn't show any signs of stretch after everything was hauled. Great pack.
Love the bag and everything about it
I bought the Little Big Top as the first part of assembling my back country elk hunting pack. I also use it for our extended day hikes or overnight hikes. Really like it thus far. Can’t wait to couple it up with the F1 Main Frame and either one of the dry bags or the Batwing pouches.
The bag is awesome. If you made it so the side clips could also clip across the front of the bag by just switching one side. That might be useful, maybe you have already considered this and decided against it, but I think it would work.