The M1 Carrier is the most compact base pack in the EMOD - Eberlestock Modular System - and serves as an incredible load bearing system. Designed to be as functional, durable and lightweight as a frame can get, the possibilities with the Carrier are endless.
It features laser-cut MOLLE, allowing you all the benefits of standard MOLLE while saving weight, as well as the laser-cut Utility Panel. The Utility Panel attaches to the frame in eight locations using the Hookup System, making it quick and easy to grapple items to the frame. Similar to the F1 Mainframe, the Carrier also features two full length zippers so you can zip compatible packs, duffels, and accessories directly to it.
- Intex tubular aluminum modular frame system
- Hookup system
- Zippered attachment points compatible with our duffel's, dry-bags, and more.
- Full laser-cut MOLLE matrix covers main panel to attach scabbards, pouches, etc.
- Laser-cut MOLLE Utility panel with eight ladder lock hook attachment points.
- Adjustable ladder harness system. Makes customizing the fit quick and easy.
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PACK
ULTRA-LIGHT SETUPSThese lightweight setups are easy to use and give you a heavy-duty pack frame with a lightweight pack.
- Zip two Batwings straight onto the Carrier Frame and hold it in place with the M1 Utility Panel.
- Use either a combo or standard Hook-Up Kit and add the Kite or Switchblade packs to your frame. When you need to pack meat, move the hook-up kit from the front loops to the back loops to create space on the frame.
MID RANGE SETUPS
- Pair with the Spike Duffel or Dry Bag with Batwings for a 2-4 day hunt. This flexible set up allows you to pack all of your gear into the backcountry and when you reach camp and drop your gear, unzip the duffel or dry bag and hunt in your ultralight Batwing setup.
- The Little Big Top is an ideal add-on if you like the organization and function of a backpack and want to do a 2-5 day trip. Allowing for top-loading or front-loading access, the Little Big Top helps you stay organized with plenty of space. Plus, you have the Mainframe when it is time for some heavy lifting.
- If you want to hunt with camp on your back, pair the Little Brother with 2 Batwings. Simply zip the batwings to the frame and leave them unzipped in the middle. Put the Little Brother in place and then zip the Batwings to the zippers on the front of the LIttle Brother. Plenty of space for 3-6 days in the field.
- For those who want to get out and stay out, the Big Top is your add-on. Ideal for 5-10 day backcountry stays.
- Use the Dry Bag and Little Big Top for a 5-10 day hunt. This flexible setup allows you to pack all of your gear into the backcountry and when you reach camp and drop your gear, unzip the dry bag and hunt in your compact Little Big Top setup.
- Weight: 4 lbs 1 oz
- Dimensions: 23"h x 11"w
(*Note: your purchase includes the Carrier Frame with Utility Panel. Other accessories shown in some pictures sold separately).
How To Properly Fit And Adjust Your Pack
Great pack would have given 5 stars if the hip belt was a little bigger.
I was hoping to be able to attach switchback and the large zippered pouches for the frame. But you cannot do both at once.
This frame does not adjust as much in terms of torso as the mainframe. I could not use this and gave it to my son. I’d like a frame without the shelf, but this was not good for me.
Carrier frame with optional Bat Wing pouches performs great as a light weight day pack with enough room for all of your essentials. Packed out a quartered out Arizona Coues Buck in one trip this past January. Pack fits well and carries weight comfortably, I’m looking forward to the up coming elk season utilizing the Carrier .
I love the intergrade molle, and especially the panel with hooks instead of buckles. It has been on a few trips, and it is very light. The only critique, and it is worth noting is heavy weights get uncomfortable because the frame only rides as high as the load bearing straps, so they are not effective in reduce weight off your shoulders. This also fails to get the weight higher so you can hike up right and not lean. If this was to be corrected, this pack would be my dream pack frame and I would most definitely buy another. If you know you are going to have heavy loadouts or think you might the buy the mainframe, it is awesome.