- Roll Top design for top loading access
- Full frontal zipper for front loading access
- Interior sleeves for dual hydration bladders
- Vertically adjustable shoulder harness system. Fits most torso lengths.
- Detachable harness and hip belt for attachment to frame systems
- New MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes.
- Waterproof zippers and roll top for peak water resistance.
- Constructed of Aramid fabric to be extremely lightweight and durable.
- Compressed Volume: 2200 c.i.
- Total (Expanded) Volume: 3000 c.i.
- Weight: 4 lbs and 6 oz.
- Weight w/o harness and hip belt: 3 lbs
- Dimensions main bag: 25”h x 12”w x 8”d
Qualität und Funktion in einen Einklang. Weiter so!
100% weiter zu empfehlen.
Awesome addition to my mainframe. Used this setup on a recent shed hunt. Love how light weight the Kite is. Perfect setup when I wanted something a little smaller then my Vapor 5000. Love Eberlestock. My brother calls me an Eberlestock geek. Have 10 of their packs and use them all. Great company and high quality products.
Was used on a moose hunt by my daughter on some long climbs. It is very light and comfortable for clothing and gear carrying. Great day bag.
Great overall multi day pack but I would like to see more organizational pockets!
The F7 Kite is a good product. Having chosen it for a combo between day pack and EDC it fell a little short in terms of organization, perhaps a few smaller organization pouches would prove useful
Built great but wish it had more pockets.
Been just hiking around the Wisconsin woods this winter trying out the kite pack. Loaded up with the gear I use out west. I can get all the necessities I need for a day hunt. Thinking of adding the bat wings to the pack.Highly recommend
Is the perfect choise for Hiking/Backpacking and for Hunting, I like my F7!
Was not sure how I’d like this pack at first, but then after trying it out I can say that I really like it!
Stand-alone or couples to my F1 Mainframe, it does a great job! I pack equipment cases on the mainframe and then use the hookup kit to attach the pack. Stays together very well!
I bought this pack for a planned backpacking/hunting trip for the 2020 season. I had also bought the webbing that can go on the outside. My backpacking trip was canceled but a couple weeks ago I helped a friend pack out a 16 point Elk. With the top still folded down I was able to fit all the Back strap and extra meat inside and a leg on the outside between the webbing and pack. I did put one extra strand of 550 cord on the outside just in case to hold the webbing forward since I wasn't sure if it would have been strong enough. All together it was somewhere between 100-150 lbs. And it wasn't even close to full. So this pack can carry more than I can. No tears, rips, etc happened because of the heavy load.
Last week I also used it for a vacation trip as my carry on. I know it isn't made for this but I used it for this anyways. The bag is slightly too long for fitting comfortably underneath the airplane seats and it doesn't have many pockets for different things.
Overall, though I am very happy with the pack.