- Built-in tubular aluminum Intex frame
- Oversized compression straps for heavy hauls
- Dual hydration compartments
- Quick-access pockets for spotting scopes & tripods
- Ample FlexChassis can be used as a seat or to fix bulky loads
- Compatible with the ARCG ButtBucket for compound bow carry
- Compatible with the A1SS & A2SS Side Scabbards for shotguns or rifle carry
- Volume: 1,830 c.i.
- Weight: 4 lbs 12 oz
- Dimensions (includes side wing pockets: 22.5”h x 16”w x 6”d
This pack nicely carries 32” LW sticks and an assault hang on. It eliminated the need have the Molle system on my stand and them strapping a back pack to the stand. Works great with a saddle platform as well. The belt pockets could be a tad more forward but it’s ability to carry my set up makes up the difference.
I like the pack overall. The only issue I have is with the belt pockets.
They are hard to access while wearing the pack.
Good pack for saddle hunting. Would be nice to have a pocket pouch on meat flap for deer calls or any other smaller stuff you need to get to in tree. Other than that I love the pack!
Great little pack and is able to handle heavy loads, like that first bag of elk meat to the truck to get a bigger frame pack. However, the pockets on waist belt are poorly designed - they look good until the waist belt is cinched tight and the pockets are stretched out and very difficult to open and close with small binoculars, range finder, spare ammo, etc. Contacted the company about this but they had no interest in this issue, consider a redesign. It would be a nearly perfect day pack with better waist belt pockets and some straps on the waist belt to attach pouches, sheaths, holsters